GOT Optimization Service - Online Compute Services
GLOBAL OPTIMAL TECHNOLOGY
Your best can now be better!
- The system provides all types of optimization services:
- Solving general constrained and unconstrained continuous nonlinear optimization problems.
- Solving mixed integer nonlinear optimization problems.
- Solving black-box nonlinear optimization problems.
- Constructing high-quality neural network ensembles for pattern classification and prediction.
- Current system supports solving problems of sizes (expandable):
- For neural network learning tasks: product of input and output dimensions up to 5,000, sample size up to 2,000.
- For optimization problems: the number of variables up to 10,000, the number of Jacobian nonzero elements up to 200,000, Hessian nonzero elements up to 1,000,000.
- A comprehensive set of interface methods is available for convenient connections to GOT services:
- Web user interface for task and account management;
- Standalone client program for more responsive interaction;
- Service API for C/C++, JAVA, MATLAB, Python programs;
- Connection to cloud compute services (e.g. Amazon E2C) for unlimited, on-demand system scalability.
- Comprehensive model support:
- Supports problem types: unconstrained and constrained, linear and nonlinear, continuous, mixed-integer and combinatorial optimization problems.
- Supports a comprehensive set of solvers (MINPACK, IPOPT, all GAMS solvers) with automatic and intelligent solver selection for the submission.
- Supports problem submissions formatted in GOT, GAMS, AMPL, ZIMPL model specifications.